• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lulubelle

Still just a bunch of random parts.

he06402e.jpg

Joe Gunn's Tommy Gun will be stowed.

And

h24b686b.jpg

Randomness. :frantic

I HATE that Eduard stuff. Gotta do something about those things, when I wash it they will stick out like sore thumbs.

:youdaman

Thought I had an emoticon for that.

I will shortly.

I was thinking of the two up on the subturret. I got the padding around there, just what the inside of the open viewport would look like, guess it wouldn't be much different than those on the lower hull.

Thanks James, I used Vallejo Buff on the wood parts then came back and dry brushed Vallejo Leather. Tried to keep it in one direction to get that grain look. Then Humbrol Gunmetal.

WOW! :notworthy IMPRESSIVE!! Rock on, Pup! :ro:
I'm kinda glad my Tamiya kit doesn't have any interior.

I know right?

This is why I could never build one of those big B17s, I'd never get out of the inside. And it's not like I'm doing anything special in here, just OOB for the most part.

I know right?

This is why I could never build one of those big B17s, I'd never get out of the inside. And it's not like I'm doing anything special in here, just OOB for the most part.

:rotf :rotf :rotf I've got the 1/48 B-17started it like 12yrs ago & am nowhere near ready to close it up!! :blush:

Back