• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LC-130 Hercules Ski Bird

ErnieS

Ok, so I am a little late getting started, but this will be my entry, the AMT 1/72 C-130 with the addition of the KL Productions LC-130 conversion to turn this into a ski equipped version used by VX-6 to support operations in the Antarctic (y)

And, as usual my crappy start up photo (some things never change :idonno )

You're bench is going to be full, don't slack on that Yellow Wing, I wanna see it done. :popcorn

Yeah, that is this evenings project :facepalm Because of work / family commitments I have not been to the bench; I have just piled up stuff on and in front of it as I go.....have a bunch of books, some supplies, and a few kits that need to be properly put away.....the fun that has to happen before the real fun begins :frantic

You've got my interest as well--the 109th Airlift Wing of the New York Air National Guard currently operates all of these out of Schenectady County Airport just 20-25 mins. south of where I live-- we often see these orange tailed beasties flying low over our valley...

I love Hercules! I enjoyed jumping out of them on parachute jump missions.
I'll be watching this thread!
:popcorn

Tim

Back