• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Korean Sherman: Done

Korean Sherman

Last couple of shots before I'll call'er done.

Sherman090.jpg

The strap is now leather color. not sure yet where to place it. :hmmm

Sherman091.jpg

Enough color on the tarp?

Korean Sherman

Thats looking very sharp Bob. Nice work. I think you have the picture captured (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

I decided to mount the Sherman to the base.

Simple process. Position tank in place, Drill a hole in the bottom, push on through the base. I painted screw, Nato Black of course... :coolio for it not to be so obvious.

Sherman092.jpg

Sherman093.jpg

And with that...

I'm calling her done.

Sherman094.jpg

Sherman095.jpg

Painted up the tail lights, hope that's right.

Sherman096.jpg

Sherman097.jpg

Sherman098.jpg

Sherman099.jpg

Sherman100.jpg

Sherman101.jpg

If you see something obvious wrong please let me know.

I want to thank everyone's help in finishing this tank. I'm really pleased with the outcome this time. I can't think of anything I would have done differently.

Thanks Dad, honestly, I feel like it's my best so far, if I could be so bold to say that...only because of all the styles and techniques I've been seeing here over the years.

I do have one regret. The kit came with a spare .50 barrel I was planning on installing on the back of the turret. I lost it..:bang head

Now it's done it'll show up somewhere I'm sure.

But I am humbled...thanks. :blush:

Everything you tried came out really well, you ought to be proud of this one! (y) :drinks

Wow Bob that one really got screwed .

Very nice tank I like the camo scheme . Great rendition on the base ! ! ! (y) (y) (y)

This going to the show ? :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

got screwed...:eyeroll

I did forget the antenna, think I'll use some of the stretched sprue someone left me. (y)

Yes Chris, think I will be entering this one.

Back