• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ki-46 III 'Dinah' * * F I N I S H E D * *

Ki-46 III 'Dinah'

More progress:

h27e3d12.jpg

h2c31f2c.jpg

habbd6de.jpg

Humbrols' darker green from the 'Vietnam' colours. Not certain about 100% accuracy (are we ever ??), but it looks right to my eye. I lightened it a little for the fabric control surfaces.

Yesterday evening, I got the decals on aswell and sprayed some exhaust stains with Tamiya 'smoke'

h9fd4b8b.jpg

h0cb9016.jpg

hd0bd3c5.jpg

h21da4dd.jpg

Next I'll let it all dry in the spring sunshine and then a 'Flory Wash'.

AFN

Ian.

Ki-46 III 'Dinah'

Looking pretty good to me . The paint looks very much like Army paint to me when it's flat .

Cheers. Christian B)

Ki-46 III 'Dinah'

Finished my 'Dinah' this evening, but just waiting for the tailwheel to dry before taking photos tomorrow. Even found an old base that I can use to display it. All came-out very well at the end, in fact the whole project has been 'hassle free' easily one of Tamiya's best kits and will cheerfully recommend it ton anyone/everyone. Thanks for joining me on this one, really appreciate the support along the way.

Patience folks for (roughly) another fifteen hours and I'll have some 'visuals' for y'all. Bob, please restrain y'self from putting-up that 'no pictures' emoticon, OK, bud :pp

Stand-bay, more in the morning.

Ian.

Ki-46 III 'Dinah'

Finished my 'Dinah' this evening, but just waiting for the tailwheel to dry before taking photos tomorrow. Even found an old base that I can use to display it. All came-out very well at the end, in fact the whole project has been 'hassle free' easily one of Tamiya's best kits and will cheerfully recommend it ton anyone/everyone. Thanks for joining me on this one, really appreciate the support along the way.

Patience folks for (roughly) another fifteen hours and I'll have some 'visuals' for y'all. Bob, please restrain y'self from putting-up that 'no pictures' emoticon, OK, bud :pp

Stand-bay, more in the morning.

Ian.

I got this Bob :evil: :nopics

Man, that happened very quickly !! - All done, more pics in the 'Completed Builds section'.

hb2cbdd4.jpg

As I said yesterday, big thanks to everyone who took the time to look and/or comment. Much appreciated as ever.

C'mon you lot, get your Recce projects done, can't be the only one in the 'Completed' gallery, can I. :smack

Ian.

Back