• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Leopard 2A4 * * F I N I S H E D * *

Leopard 2A4 - Decals here too !!

Dear friend Ian.

...and I was missing one...beautiful camo !...very well done !...Congratulations :good:

:drinks

Luiz

Leopard 2A4 Oils & Matt

Oil dots, then lightly washed/streaked and blended (same as the V100):

h4cf8657.JPG

h9cbed73.JPG

hf76ad40.JPG

Then matted down this lunchtime, just before my boss rang and asked me to do a load of paperwork that he won't be able to do before he goes on leave on Friday. So whilst it's nice to be paid again, it will be a few days before I can start assaulting the Leo with pastels !!

h950f4dd.JPG

haf5fa2f.JPG

More in a few days. Thanks for taking the time to look and/or comment.

Ian.

Kit - Hobbyboss 1:35
Paint - All Tamiya acrylics
Decals - Revell
Extras - None.

h5951d94.JPG

hda3fa1e.JPG

h4d543bb.JPG

h91d8d92.JPG

h633c448.JPG

...and there it is, done !!
Just over three weeks, start to finish, a 'perfect' cure for loss of 'modelling mojo' (also known as AMS - Advanced Modellers Syndrome). Loved every minute of it, yes it is soft in detail, yes the road wheels are at best 'round' and the one-piece tracks are very 'toy-like', however I really wanted my own Leo in the cabinet, and now I have one.

THanks for following and encouraging, chaps, as ever all criticism, comments and questions welcome. Back now to the V100 & M46.

AFN

Ian.

Back