• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Joining the club

Thoughts and prayers Bob . Take the doctor's advice ( for once ) and come back soon.

I've never seen frog legs on any do not list :idonno Taste like chicken :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Good luck with the operation Bob, hope everything goes smoothly!

See you when you're out and better!

:zen :zen

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Remember the docs intentionally use CA to bond people parts together.

Something to add to your sig block,

zipper_club_mousepad_2.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Love it Rich!!! Of course I won't add it till the build is complete. :rotf Maybe we can get Dave to make us a special ribbon, we'll trust, no need to post scars. :rotf :eek:ldguy

Thank you all. Getting great :zen down here...

Chris, funny you should mention Frog Legs... :D

Dear Bob.

Good lucky for you my friend!...all it will be ok!...hope to see you here soon (y)

Best regards!

Luiz

Well, it sounds like you found it early so that's good to hear.

At least what you are doing is by choice(sort of) and not because you collapsed somewhere and woke up in an operating room. :frantic

You're right Jeff, I feel like that's where I would be if I had delayed this.

Three weeks ago I did a walking tour of our plant with a vendor showing him what things we need done for our Wifi project. I did the same tour Thursday with someone who will be covering for me while I'm out. As we were finishing and coming up the ramp from the lower warehouse I had to stop, the pains started.

Brothers...it's hell getting old. :eek:ldguy

I turned 50 and got Shingles, Norovirus and now Bypass.... :bang head.

Bob, What are we gonna do without ya? :idonno :unsure: Don't ya worry none, We'll keep Dave from burnin' the place down :good: You just go & get taken care of & do as the Doc says and you'll be back up & runnin' in no time!! :eek:ldguy
Sendin' :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen and prayers yer way brudder (y)

Eddy should I go ahead and put Dave on double secret probation, preemptively?

Nothin' but love to ya Dave :love

Thoughts with you, bud. If you need to talk to someone who's 'been there' drop me a PM or an eMail. Had my (stress induced) heart attack at 33, two weeks before No1 daughter was born !!

Ian.

Hey man , hang in there , thoughts and prayers buddy .................................................... :love :love :love :love :love

Hokey smokes, Bob!

Hope your procedure goes as smoothly and easily as possible with no unexpected issues. The same for your recovery.

Hopefully we'll get to catch up in the not too far distant future at some show or hobby shop.

'Til then, take care and recovery quick!

Mike

Back