• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Not exactly new, but coming back after a while

Flyingbabydoc

Hello dear friends

I hope you are all well. It's been about 2 years since my last stint in here, but if you still remember me, I'd like to join the club once again. I know it was a looong pause but I simply could not keep up with modelling during the COVID waves. I thought it was unfair to not being able to comment on the excellent work of all the masters (and pupils) here. After Mid 2021 I simply had no more time for building at all.

But now things are winding down, we can (literally) breath again and I am trying to get back (if you would have me).

Still in Germany, still Chairman of the Pediatric Surgery, working 5 to 9 everyday...

In the next few days I want to post a few of my recent models.

Thanks and I am very much looking forward to talking to you again. I've missed the fun in here.

Cheers

Alex

Hellooooo Alex!! of course we remember you. in fact a couple of us were just talking about and was wondering if all was well.
Welcome Back!!
🥳🥳

Hey Eric so nice to hear from you again. Thanks so much. All is well, it was just absolutely bonkers for the last few years. But I am back and hopefully will stay.
Need to do a case now (as usual) but will try and be back later. Cheers!

Alex

Welcome back my friend! We have missed you and as Eric stated have wondered how you were doing. While you have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest, we hoped you were OK what with all the crazy that was going on. You can still just pop on and make a comment that all is well and pass it on.

Again
Welcome Back!

I disapeared for about 5 years and was welcomed back like i never left. Sometimes with model making you need all the financial, Mojo, time and being in the right state of mind........... stars to align :)

Thank you so much, I am so happy to be back and I surely appreciate your kind words. So let's get going and churn up some models!

Back