• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COLD STEEL ENTRY SUMMARY AND SIGN UP

Well, there are way too many ground targets here to pass this up. Put me down tentatively for the 1/32 Hobby Boss Il-2M. It may be a couple of months before I can start and if the 2M3 version is released before I start I will go with that instead !

Damn now someone will have to do some antiaircraft.

I'll put you down

B)

In that case I could add my 88- but unless I decide to do it with traditional camo instead of natural metal I cant add it here.

Well Howdy guys!!!!!!!!

Yeah-yeah, I know, been MIA lately, but I'ze back and want to do a Trumpeter KV-2 if that is Kosher!

Mine will be OOB 'cept for perhaps a turned gun barrel

Sorry for jumping the gun as it were, I would like to enter this build with my Academy Tiger I (early) with interior.
rb

I'll add you to list! All you need to do is post a picture of the un-built kit along with something in the picture showing the day and date.

(y)

no time, no time but what the hell ... i'll TRY to take part with a panzer 4 ... most probably dragon 6360, the perfect f2(g) kit ... i'm pretty sure that i'll have to take one or two breaks from tirpitz before i go completely nuts and a panzer 4 is always a good reason to start a kit!

now i'll have to ask my LHS if they can order two 6360 (one to build, one for the stash!)

P1000084-1.jpg

no time, no time but what the hell ... i'll TRY to take part with a panzer 4 ... most probably dragon 6360, the perfect f2(g) kit ... i'm pretty sure that i'll have to take one or two breaks from tirpitz before i go completely nuts and a panzer 4 is always a good reason to start a kit!

now i'll have to ask my LHS if they can order two 6360 (one to build, one for the stash!)

Well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc

:mpup :mpup :mpup

...soon I´ll be in with a DML JS-2...just straight from the box...my center of attention will be the painting job...this heavy one will be displayed on a wooden base plus the habitual figure...a russian tanker,of course ;)

...I intend to finished this project in one month aproximately :( because my goal,besides the Cold Steel Ribbon Campaign,of course ;) is also to exhibit this project in a Model Contest provided next 2nd June in my City...

Best!

Luiz.

Back