• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cold Steel Mercedes-Benz L 4500R

Dusan

Hello,

Here is my entry for the "Cold Steel" campaign.
Zvezda 1/35 Mercedes-Benz L 4500R Maultier.

Great kit with beautiful details, this will be a nice build... I hope so :fencing :)

Entry pictures
0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Thanks for looking! :drinks
All the best!
Dusan.

Indeed it is a great kit! I dared not start mine but will follow yours with interest.

Regards,

Indeed that's a great kit! i'm busy with the "normal" L4500 truck and it goes together like a dream.
Going to follow this one closely :popcorn
//Mats

Thank You Very Much Friends for support and kind words!!! :drinks :drinks

First, small photo update. :blush:

I was curious to see how canvas fit together, need to add some filler, I am sure all will be just fine.

0003.jpg

I want to start adding some additional detail on engine, great amount of details already.

0004.jpg

Photo update soon B)

Thanks for looking!

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Thank You Andy!!! :drinks

I've just started using putty to fill gaps on canvas :soldier

All the best!
Dusan.

Hello,

Small photo update, I dont have much free time :S

Engine, I need to add wires and some details.
0008.jpg

For this Cold Steel build I will make a nice base and terrain. I have chosen "Soviet Infantry on the march" by MiniArt. This is the start I will add more details. There was a heavy flash on figures. :gogo
0007.jpg

Wheels are great...
0006.jpg

Canvas, not ready yet for primer.
0005.jpg

Thanks for looking!
All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Wheels are interesting, looks like you can shave off the lugs on one side and drill them out from the other if you wanted to show them off the hub in some way.

:soldier

Hello,

After a few weeks I went back to the workbench and I continued to work on "Mule".
Weather is very bad... it is hot... 41 degrees 106F :gogo

Just a small photo update, Sory :blush:

0009.jpg

Wheels
0010.jpg

and the wheels on Panzer II.
023.jpg

Here you can see pictures (walkaround) of Panzer II Ausf.C ;)

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=662

Thanks for looking! :)
All the best!!!
Dusan.

Bob, I am glad You like it. Pics taken at the Military museum, located inside the walls of the historic Belgrade Fortress. My local museum :soldier

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Are you planning to damage the road wheels like the picture? I think that adds a lot to the build! 106F? We didn't get that hot but close! (y)

Back