• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Christine! 58 Plymouth - Chrissy Is Red & White

Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply ( Frame Work )

Ok Dave ... Go get some more :popcorn Here's the latest ... :woohoo:

hb85905f.JPG

Ok here's the Rear End going in ....

hd14a8fa.JPG

Another shot of the Motor (Don't know why ... :eek:ldguy

h016b7f6.JPG

Here's the wheels with the ink wash (Citadels Nulin oil)
:good:

h51461e5.JPG

Frame on body pan .....

heaa524f.JPG

She's got some rear wheels drying .... At the moment .... :good:

h379354c.JPG

hb632fcb.JPG

h786a1f9.JPG

Now as for the last photos do I have to leave all this stuff ??? I don't think so ....

C&C Welcome .... Cheer's Gerry ... :cheer: 's

Lookin'good Gerry! Now git ta sandin' dat crap off!!! Detracts from the model... :bat

I knew you'd Understand My Friend .... I've been busy working on the Railroad .... I'll get - R - Done ... :eek:ldguy

Yep it was all on the movie

BTW I was forced to watch it again because of this build (y)

So now I think what your saying is a need to pay U-tube to watch it also, ... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn ... the stacked Carbs are in there ???

Anyway I'm proceeded ... going to Dollar General to get a red Rattle can if the 'ol Airbrush don't work ... (Not impressed with the Rattle can technology)

Here's some more things to ponder ... :hmmm

heaa524f_2015-09-19.JPG

I had to fix the frame again ....

hbcc30c2.JPG

I fixed the roof trouble ... I revealed some pin Marks ,,,

h0ad15f3.JPG

h6f81179.JPG

he99c891.JPG

Test fit shots .... I'm ready to add the red to Her ... On the last shot ... the torsion bar is under the cross-member ... I think this is right ... remembering my 77 Van ... seams right ... the destruction would have had them on top hanging down abit ...

Thanks Guy's & Gals for tagging along ... C&C Welcome Cheers Gerry

Looking good, I can't tell where you fixed the chassis. In the last pic though; your engine is tilted. I hope that was just a dry fit! I like it, keep going!

Thanks Ed & Mark ... On the chassis fix the torsion bars were on the top of the cross member ... I bent them and I pushed them through to the bottonm ... The engine is dry fit ... Still working on wiring the plugs, starter, & generator ... Fuel lines and what not ... Thanks for checking in ...

Thanks Ed & Mark ... On the chassis fix the torsion bars were on the top of the cross member ... I bent them and I pushed them through to the bottonm ... The engine is dry fit ... Still working on wiring the plugs, starter, & generator ... Fuel lines and what not ... Thanks for checking in ...

I fer one am lookin' foreward ta seein' the results on da wiring & such :hmmm :popcorn Humor me Gerry, post a good pic of that cross member with the torsion bars... a rear shot. For some reason me thinks them rods go thru the cross member :unsure:

Ok Gerry, scratch that. check this out http://www.allpar.com/history/plymouth/1946-1959/cars-1957.html

Thanks Ed ... I thought I was right the last picture ... Is of the torsion bars ...in the right orientation ... ( one bar on the right beside tailpipe is ok ... The one on the left needs some glue ... Nice Plymouth site ... :v

Thanks Ed ... I thought I was right the last picture ... Is of the torsion bars ...in the right orientation ... ( one bar on the right beside tailpipe is ok ... The one on the left needs some glue ... Nice Plymouth site ... :v

Glad ya like it & found it helpful (y)

Very Helpful thanks Ed ... I've got a coat of red paint drying on Christine as I type ... We'll see what she looks like in the morning ... :woohoo:

Thanks Mark ... I used rattle can technology ... Fighting Joe has very good luck with that ... One thing She's not Orange red anymore ... We'll see in the morning ... :skipper

Back