• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Christine! 58 Plymouth - Chrissy Is Red & White

Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply Chrissy Is Red !!

Dear Gerry.

...it is looking very good,now! :good:

Best!

Luiz

Thanks Luiz, I can't tell, my eyes are bothering me very blurry. I don't know what's causing it, I guess it's the Cataracts, the Eye Doc says I need to have a operation. I understand, that it gives you perfect vision. Might be the answer to my prayers, I've had to wear glasses since I was in 1st grade. :drinks

wow love this build......just a curiosity issue ..... why did the factory do the gold color when on the 300 from the same time was sunflower yellow

wow love this build......just a curiosity issue ..... why did the factory do the gold color when on the 300 from the same time was sunflower yellow

I really don't have a clue... Only thing I can guess is the name, sounded to them like it should be gold,

thanks Luiz, glad you like it ...

I had soon tamiya paint crackle on the red but I'll try to fix that, I have my red & White nano LESs so I can continue with lighting ... I need some way to be able to remotely turn lights on just for FX effects

Back