• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Christine! 58 Plymouth - Chrissy Is Red & White

John Carptenter's Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply

Reddish Orange you mean hahahahahaha :mpup

Yeah I know Dave ... Truth in advertising right ... don't worry some good
'ol Christine Blood red is in the Air brush .... :laugh: :cheer: "s

Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply ( Motor Work )

Here's the latest picture ....

h5bb8a89.JPG

Tail housing looks fair ... still a bit of seam line ... I think it will pass ... :eek:hmy: :woohoo: :cheer: 'S

Thanks Kenny & Dave fixing to go give her a look see stay tuned for more ... Snap ... Snap :woohoo:

Awesome!!!!!!

Looking forward to this.... One of my favorite horror flicks!

:popcorn :popcorn

Thanks Warren ... I was just in fighting the Carpet Monster ... :fencing ... Seems He likes my Oil Filter more than Me ... He's still winning ... :eek:hmy: I did manage to get the Starter on without dropping it .... :good:

Youre as bad as me with dropping parts Gerry :woohoo:

Youre as bad as me with dropping parts Gerry :woohoo:

I think it must be old age or ... Just 1:25 oil filter's are really tiny ... either way as soon as I receive enough money to do it the Monster will be eradicated ... down to bare floor ... :bat :bat :bat

Yes give it a hard floor to fall on and shoot in difrent directions I still cant believe an 1/72 canopy could have enough energy to go right across the room

Yes give it a hard floor to fall on and shoot in difrent directions I still cant believe an 1/72 canopy could have enough energy to go right across the room

I have tried everything except ... :zen Listening to my inner self :zen ... Trust Me when the voice say's ... that's gonna fall ... Just believe ... now the shop Vac will be required ... Oh while looking for the last thing I dropped I found the Messerschmitt seat belt that I dropped ... :zen ... Now if the voice's in my head would just say where I put it ... :ro: :dude

Ok I've been working on Christine's Power Plant ... Some more

h1cf012e.JPG

Valve Covers ... painted Gold Silver ... they need something

hc479c33.JPG

Valve covers on ....

h30f4c38.JPG

he85f6ab.JPG

Tiny Distributor ....

h65eb473.JPG

he9794e0.JPG

hf25c4d8.JPG

I'm working on touch-up Motor is ready to wire up ...

C&C Welcome ... Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear ... :good:

Love this Movie so will love this Build. I also have the Drag Car Version of her......Cheers Mark

Oh man I forgot about that car/kit. Cool!

Looking good Swordsman! :good:

That thing gotta Hemi? :popcorn

If I recall right, the '58 Plymouth came stock from the factory with a 331 in it.

The 1:1 scale has been my dream car even before the movie came out! Drove a '59 Fury back in my demo Derby days :D

Back