• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Entire Museum History 1983 thru the present.

The old museum. 1993 through 2015.

DAMN!!!! thanks for sharing :drinks

Glad to Dave!

Thanks for reading!

Bob

I hope I can find the right words, Bob. You have to have a real passion to be dedicated to recreating all the worlds history in miniature. You have to have skill, vision and dedication. You have to be concerned about everything that affects people. For me to read and see the history that you have been involved with, for me, is a re3al blessing.

I hope that should I get another chance to come by for a day to see all the wonders that I will not hesitate. Maybe I can make that trip. But in the mean time I would like to extend and invitation for you and family to visit our show this April 8th. It would be a great honor.

Thanks Paul,

All you guys are welcome! Just give me some advance notice as we are out and about after retiring! Sorry you didn't make it last time!

Bob

Nice to see Mr. H&K along with the "China Camp" Colt twins show up with the "usual suspects" Ken, Bob and Alex.

We were "rolling heavy" that day.

b01.jpg

b02.jpg

b03.jpg

I appreciate all the effort into making this wonderful article and testament.

Regards,

Nice to see Mr. H&K along with the "China Camp" Colt twins show up with the "usual suspects" Ken, Bob and Alex.

We were "rolling heavy" that day.

I remember it well! :v

Bob

I appreciate all the effort into making this wonderful article and testament.

Regards,

Thanks Saul,

It reminded me of those phone calls I used to get from you! You always caused VLS' inventory to grow! :laugh:

Bob

Thanks Saul,

It reminded me of those phone calls I used to get from you! You always caused VLS' inventory to grow!

I can imagine your thought when I 'd call and say, have you ever heard of this brand? :drinks

Regards,

I think I know all three here!

Bob_Tisconsic_zpskrakd8gk.jpg

Is this Dan Tisoncik? I know his name was never easy to spell!

Regards,

Thanks Saul,

It reminded me of those phone calls I used to get from you! You always caused VLS' inventory to grow!

I can imagine your thought when I 'd call and say, have you ever heard of this brand? :drinks

Regards,

I had one of those phone calls, Cindy thought a Soprano's character was after me. "Moon Puppy this is Sharkmouth" in a very strange language from Brooklyn or somewheres... :rotf

Wow - Just wow. Seems like life had given you a real ride! Thanks for sharing all of this!

Thanks Saul,

Regards,

Saul, I can say for all those years, you never turned me on to a bad product line! I'm serious! When you called, and it seemed like a lot, I always prepared myself to hear some new goodies!

Thanks for all that Saul!

Bob

Thanks Saul,

Regards,

I had one of those phone calls, Cindy thought a Soprano's character was after me. "Moon Puppy this is Sharkmouth" in a very strange language from Brooklyn or somewheres... :rotf

A Soprano character? Saul? Yeah, I can make that connection on the phone! fuggedaboutit!!!!! :yipee

Wow - Just wow. Seems like life had given you a real ride! Thanks for sharing all of this!

Thanks John! Trust me, I got no complaints! I've had this wonderful life! I wouldn't trade places with anybody and that's the truth. I can't imagine why I was lucky enough for all that to have happened to me. Somebody up there must really like me!

If I had only one wish, it would be to do it all over again and not change a single thing!

Bob

Thank you very much for including my most cherished Mastercon "Eagle", in this epic history narrative with fabulous photos.

The EAGLE is always at my right keeping company at the workbench, as you can see with these photos from years gone by.

Alex2520De2520Leon2520copy_zpsdcakdqnk_jpg.jpeg

eg01.jpg

modelgeek.jpg

wb.jpg

h16.jpg

You've had an amazing life. Thanks for taking the time to share it. :drinks

Now for a fresh cup and finish catching up. :java

Back