• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aichi B7A2 Grace By Sword Model

Very good , Christian :good: ... How did you make the chipping ? :hmmm ...brush...?...sponge...?

Best!

Luiz

This is the paint chipping as it stands now . :)

Grace_weathering_again_006a.jpg

More paint next. :drinks

I want to share my new discovery :D

Grace_weathering_again_005a.jpg

I started using this to clean my bristle brushes as a final cleaning after using the appropriate thinner .

It seems to have a very positive effect on the bristles . Best experience to date. :good:

Anyhow, some weeks ago, I found myself with some acrylic over spray on a finished piece.

Similar to this :

Grace_weathering_again_001a.jpg

Grace_weathering_again_003a.jpg

Anyhow, much to my joy, the cleaner is mild enough that a bud dampened in it is able to clean the over spray without removing the under laying coat of Future. Just wipe dry with a clean rag.

Grace_weathering_again_004a.jpg

Hope you find this helpful. Cheers, Christian B)

This is really looking good .... thanks for the info with the green stuff .... (y)

You're welcome . It definitely is saving me some $$$ in replacing paint brushes and working great at removing acrylic overspray days latter :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Somehow this build has escaped me, man that's one rough looking kit but it appears that you have beaten it into submission. (y) (y)

Somehow this build has escaped me, man that's one rough looking kit but it appears that you have beaten it into submission. (y) (y)

Hey Gary . Glad you found it :) Not a Tamiya for sure but these kits are nice in a lot of ways for short run models.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back