• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aichi B7A2 Grace By Sword Model

2 modelers in a town that small You might just have the biggest modelers percentage per town in the world then :D

Actually there is a third ( an unmentionable ) . :sick:

Not much to do here unless you hunt or fish.....Wait ... or drive in circles :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Just the two of us that I know of, there was another, but he moved. B)

We have just as many traffic circles as modelers though. :laugh: Look kids, Big Ben...

:rotf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
We have loads of trafic circles here in SA Wish we had more modelers though :drinks

Chris, I would have never gotten this far... the little sucker would have been in the dustbin long ago... :yipee

Good work BTW.

I think I have a Fine Molds of this ACFT....

Chris, I would have never gotten this far... the little sucker would have been in the dustbin long ago... :yipee

Good work BTW.

I think I have a Fine Molds of this ACFT....

Barney I'm only aware of the Fujimi 1/72 and the Hasegawa 1/48 . Of course I'm opened to new info.

Will be glad to have this one completed also :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Well boys and girls the this series of detours is almost over . She's back out of the cabinet. :frantic

I just needed to refresh my mind as to my original goal :facepalm

cockpit_complte__003a.jpg

New stuff very soon. Cheers, Christian B)

Me too Dave. Just discovered it has some fuselage seam issues :bang head .

Not many choices but to work it :facepalm

Cheers, Christian B)

This morning, I glued , sanded and re-scribed . By the end of that I decided that it was enough self abuse for the day :bang head .

B7N_Grace_001a.jpg

The bottom looks just as bad . Will was and prime tomorrow maybe . I feel sick tonight :sick:

So, I pulled the Macchi back out for some decals .

While the change of the guard was taking place, I noticed how similar the size of these planes are but the Grace is 1/72 and the Macchi 1/48.

So, just for grins

B7N_Grace_002a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Back