• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WINGS OVER THE REICH-THIS IS A GO!!

Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH

Oh, I could be in . Too early to saqy what. Plenty of candidates

Thinking about something with more than one engine.

You guys out to wing it towards the Pacific sometimes. You have just filled the 2013 calender with European builds only.

Cheers, Christian B)

Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH-8 FLYERS

I could give a tentative in on this one. I've got a DML 1/48 Mistel-2/S2 (Fw-190F-8 & JU-88 G1) that I've wanted to build for a long time. Had a cool diorama idea in mind, but b/c of the size of the kit, I dont know that I'd actually do it.

Wife & I have discussed trying to find a house for rent when our current apartment lease is up, so may be moving about then. If I'm not, and depending on what else is going on, I'd think about it.

This would be a good fit for this build.

DSC09842.JPG

Terry :D

What would be the length of the campaign ? For me one month = V1 or V2, 12 months could be something like an He 177 or Bv 222. I have avoided getting embroiled in campaigns this year due to too much backlog on the bench however starting at the end of the year I will no longer be annoyed with the necessity of going to work every day, so the prospects for being more productive are good.

Most likely this would be a year long build.

Terry :snoopy

I might jump in after the start of the year. Depends on if I finish my other builds first. But the 1/32 He 111 I just snagged is tempting. :hmmm

Back