• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WINGS OVER THE REICH-THIS IS A GO!!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A simple campaign! Any aircraft Axis or Allied that flew over Europe, Russia, or North Africa between 1939 and 1945. Bombers, fighters, or rockets whatever! This will have a November or December start date if we get enough to go ahead. So how about it are you ready to take to the skies?

Terry (y)

0Q3CAP0PRZLCAQ7WAXNCAZTOW2NCA8QXP8HCALWNL8MCAWFFOTACAMXAOYWCAWIXHLECAMSQ22BCAZXQBW4CAU24RX3CA84UYOECA4GFNKICACZYDDDCA5MOSNFCA6D3B5GCAAL4V6TCAO1HVDUCAY52KOJ.jpg

274837_f520.jpg

Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH

Well, I want to do my Razorback P47, might as well earn a ribbon for it. I'm in. (y)

Let's see I have:
Ju87 B
He111
Bf 110 C, D, E, G
P-51D-1/32, 1/24X2
ETC....ETC

So yeah I'm in

B)

So y9ou are thinking a start date towards the end of 2013 then? Because I would totally be in if that is the case. I have plenty of kits that would match the requirements.

I'm in! Someone remind me come November!!!! :gogo

Probably an Eight AF P-51D.

So y9ou are thinking a start date towards the end of 2013 then? Because I would totally be in if that is the case. I have plenty of kits that would match the requirements.

Yep November or December for sure!

B)

B)

That's cool but I can't wait till then on the Razorback, but I sure do have others that would fall in this.

Well like Mr.T sad, let me see:
Spitfire Mk.I, Mk.II, Mk.IX (x2)
Bf-109E, G
He-111
B-17

And maybe anothers ones...

I'm f@#$ in!!!

B)

That's cool but I can't wait till then on the Razorback, but I sure do have others that would fall in this.

must be a nmf project. :rotf

;) I'll say i'm in if this will start at the end of the year - just need a reminder.

Probably do a Me 109.

Ian.

Rockets from multiple rocket launchers qualify this build? :hmmm Can I build soviet BM-13N on Studebaker chassis?

Back