• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Westland Whirlwind

Thanks Bob, Gary S and old dog . Yes, I'w working the touch ups this AM. :)

Also working on some yard stuff before the rain returns. :sick:

Gonna be a bit before update.... :soldier

Cheers, C B)

Today's progress . the flaws have been addressed and everything has a clear coat drying ...

I've opened some panels that require installing , That and the decals should go on tomorrow. :soldier

whirly_opened_up_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking very, very good, Christian. Often thought about picking-up a couple of the old Airfix kits strictly for 'What-Iffing' purposes... (6 Sqn version with a 40mm on the centreline and two 303's for sighting, and a straight Soviet one in an anti-shipping scheme).

Ian.

Looking very, very good, Christian. Often thought about picking-up a couple of the old Airfix kits strictly for 'What-Iffing' purposes... (6 Sqn version with a 40mm on the centreline and two 303's for sighting, and a straight Soviet one in an anti-shipping scheme).

Ian.

Here's another thought .

gear_colors_5.jpg

Cheers, C. B)

A distracting object landed on my desk today.

KI-61_001a.jpg

It's quite pointy and if fit good out of the box :woohoo:

Cheers, Christian B)

Back