• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well, I Guess I'd Better Get Started!

OK, OK! I know I've been kind of whiny about this one, but it's been like doing mega crunches! Hurts, but feels good when you stop! I have tried so many new things on this project, I can't list them all! Here's the completed scene, still trying to come up with a witty caption. "It Fell Off The Carrier, I Tell You!" springs to mind.

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4128.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4137.JPG

The wine bottles and case are from Verlinden, with painting instructions from chuk! The baskets are some resin pieces I've accumulated from somewhere and the figures came with the kit. I'll take some better pictures when it cools off, too hot to shoot outside this morning. :drinks

Hey Mike, Congratulations(y) (y) I'm jealous, I never seem to finish anything lately. The figures look good and I love the wine bottles.

Randy

Thank you, Randy!! This build would not been without your tips on the base, I learned very much! :notworthy

Great job Mike , such a simple story yet it says so much well done. I too hate painting figures and I have to do about 50 for the DIO I'm working then I think about BOB doing his and it keeps me going.

Jez

The taters have been a big hit, gonna have to order another set from Verlinden! :laugh: Dad Letterman is even loving the spuds in his build!! :notworthy

Back