• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter 8.8cm PAK-43 Waffentrager

Dear friend Mike.

...My sincere wishes for his recovery from surgery...take care friend... :drinks

Luiz.

Loving this one Mike,..looks a great model and youve done some great work there

Those etch fender sections are just crying out to have a dent in them,..perhapes just a little one but a dent nonetheless :eek:hyeah

Those etch fender sections are just crying out to have a dent in them,..perhapes just a little one but a dent nonetheless :eek:hyeah

There's lots of opportunity for that to happen, I still have to get the tracks on and paint the crazy thing! :laugh:

Thanks for the kind comments, Andy and Luiz! (y)

Wow, shows how much I pay attention! I remember us discussing these kits several months ago, and I've been keeping my eye on one of them at the HT up here, but just haven't ever pulled the trigger on it. After seeing your's though, its definitely got me thinking about getting it now. Looking excellent so far!

Hard to believe this kit so many goodies . Can't wait for you to continue with this one Mike ! :D

Cheers, Christian B)

How weird is this? I woke up at around 3AM this morning, having been dreaming about this build. I haven't touched this kit in SIX years, maybe someone is trying to tell me something? Truly, I put it away when I was having all the eye trouble and just haven't been moved to finish it. Let's see what happens. :mpup

How weird is this? I woke up at around 3AM this morning, having been dreaming about this build. I haven't touched this kit in SIX years, maybe someone is trying to tell me something? Truly, I put it away when I was having all the eye trouble and just haven't been moved to finish it. Let's see what happens. :mpup

:hmmm ... :popcorn

Luiz.

Thank you, Luiz and Abdin. :notworthy My vision is still better some days than others, I was hoping to be at the bench yesterday, but didn't feel up to it. The Waffentrager is definitely on the must finish list, just not sure when.

Man, can I sympathize with your eye problems. I am now cancer free and finally off chemo, but, the residuals of the chemo is still making my hands and fingers numb and that's a handicap for modeling! Hope that all works out for you!

Bob

Back