• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The "Bigger Boat" you're going to need. 1/350 Orca

I stopped using the gallery when I learned how to use the "Add file/Insert" feature.
This message:
Failed to upload file 'Dead Orca moldjpg': You need to use allowed file extension (txt,rtf,pdf,zip,tar.gz,tgz,tar.bz2).

Okay, so if you were Me, and you made a cool resin boat model kit You were really proud of, and sales were not what you had hoped, what would you do? :idonno

h6b202c6.JPG

If you are the TLAR Models CEO, you upgrade the Master, and get set to pour another mold!
This one has the cabin door included in it! :smack

I'm still turning over in my adled old brain how to mold those durn Egg-Dolphins! :gogo :facepalm :frantic

Way to go Rhino (y)

Hard to believe they have the same catch phrase as the Spartanburg car club :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

The Minnesota guys had it long before the S'burg crowd. Nice woik there, Mister. We'll need to get you a better display base, those divots are almost as big as the boat. :side:

Congrats! :drinks

PS, did it snow? Looked like it did.

Way to go Rhino (y)

Hard to believe they have the same catch phrase as the Spartanburg car club :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

I think the Minnesota gang stakes a far better claim on the phrase. I mean who has the better chance of snow, Spartanburg SC or anywheresville Minn? :rotf

Ed St. Dennis asked me if a Shark had bitten the base. :rotf
I just stuck Orca to a piece of SOMETHING to take Her to the Show.

Next Show report, Madison WI 3 March!
https://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/event/mad-city-modelers-23nd-annual-model-show

Thanks Men, for your kindnesses!!

h412eaf7.JPG

A gift from Okinawa makes Mr. Clownie wonder why his Momma never visited when He was small.

Back