• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Hi,

Just switching in between projects at the moment. Working on the final figure to go in the Famo drivers compartment.

qauADv.jpg

Michael

Thanks Guys,

Bob,
There are a couple of bottles of wine painted and ready for archer labels to go in the front seat.Maybe a few beer bottles from Miniart might finish off the compartment. :drinks :good:

Michael

Thanks James

Hello again back with the next installment of photo's as it has been awhile.
Hk Models B17 and Ac Models aircrew are the blame to the delay :laugh:

The Dragon Panzer 3 has been chained and glued in place.

I have re-stained and gloss cleared the base ready for the next stage of pinning and glueing thew tractor and trailer in place.

As soon as the AC Models are done I will be jumping back in to finally finishing the famo. :woohoo: :woohoo:

4 out of the 10 aircrew done, remaining 6 to be painted
3CJs3jt.jpg

5Q6VpJZ.jpg

2lsoGMe.jpg

PZz6h7e.jpg

dG5Hcvb.jpg

wxfOut6.jpg

Lvlh2kd.jpg

FMWS6Al.jpg

dmBXsb5.jpg

Michael :cheer:

I was going to start back on the Famo and trailer but whilst re-arranging kit box's in the room I come across these, started a couple of years ago and they had been 80% completed.

Nothing worse than half finished models is there :-X :| :|

Michael

Looks Great Michael,

I agree, it would be a shame to not finish that diorama. It looks really good already!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Back