• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Thanks Guys,

Your words are appreciated.

The Famo and trailer are in the final stage of weathering and minor scratch, wear and tear detailing.The mirror is the last thing to be glued on and the finished images are not too far away. :good: Give or take a week or so.
The SLR is going to get a big work out on this baby.Many photo's

5 Years of model building enjoyment coming to an end. :lol: :dance :dance :good: :beer :drinks :beer :drinks :D :woohoo: :woohoo:

Michael :cheer:

Hello Again,

Thank you.

Long time inbetween drinks :drinks :drinks so here we are now.

Here a couple of images to show the Famo made it to the show in Brisbane and now sits proudly in the cupboard with the M26.
When I get a bit of spare time where the hobby knife cab be put down for the moment the intention is to provide a lot more detailed photo's showing the end result. It's behind glass out of dust and can sit there for the time being.
5chHp4D.jpg

swgrj86.jpg

Michael

Looks great, really enjoyed this ride.

Can you get us more pictures please, like an overview and summery of the completed build?

Thanks guys

Looks great, really enjoyed this ride.

Can you get us more pictures please, like an overview and summery of the completed build?

No worries Bob, The down side is I use a combination of 2 SLR camera's to get the right shots and there is usually a day lost in taking photo's and another in editing.
I've commenced a build review and only have got to the end of 1 A4 page on the trailer assembly. :(

Michael

Hello,

Here are the final images of the Tamiya Famo and trailer with the Dragon Panzer 3.

I have copyrighted the images as from previous builds posted on the internet I have found them on international web sites. That and some people want to claim they built the model LOL :lol: :lol:

6z0dhWN.jpg

2RuvKIc.jpg

KkZQyma.jpg

BkKXsWM.jpg

rBX1nlj.jpg

9rfcgiy.jpg

G15l2ux.jpg

qnwqiaC.jpg

WBHlxxs.jpg

8OdVOlI.jpg

VmipJnw.jpg

ig3g4oO.jpg

mQxUXV0.jpg

Aivt7GN.jpg

NFJs0VS.jpg

fmwekPR.jpg

hau1AWA.jpg

aZELRX4.jpg

IAxrWIe.jpg

qNhVKvB.jpg

pJfESJT.jpg

BkKXsWM.jpg

1rqJzA8.jpg

N7v0QiY.jpg

Michael

I can understand someone wanting to take credit for your models, shame they can't be inspired instead.

Looks great Michael, great accomplishment! :soldier

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hi Mike!

Congratulations! That looks fantastic!

What you described is frustrating, no doubt, but, you can look at it another way. Charles Caleb Colton, (1780–1832) who was an English cleric, writer and collector, is famous for many quotes. He has been read most frequently perhaps in quotation books, including Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, where many of his aphorisms have been preserved.

One of Colton's most famous quotes is as follows: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

In a way, they are also paying you a back handed compliment! It kinda comes with the territory my friend!

Bob

Back