• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Thanks Luiz,

Guys, I do intend to Travel with the Famo and trailer overseas possibly to Euro, SMC or Moson depending on how the finances are sitting in the next 12 months and I would really enjoy catching up with you to show the workmanship up close and personal.

There will be a transport box made up specifically to hold the Famo and trailer in place for the journey.Similar to the box for the M26 Dragon Wagon that travelled to Euro Militaire back in 2002.

Here is the design below that will be used in the same format to hold and transport the Famo.

The design is to have any movement to be absorbed at the edge of the base.

transport%20box1_zps1rc0aw8v.jpg

transport%20box%202_zpsxnda0ffz.jpg

transport%20box%203_zpstztiz85m.jpg

Michael

That is a really slick means of transport. I have been considering some alternatives after a couple of mine were damaged in the move. :angry:

Thanks Warren,

Apologies for the late reply, head down and into the weathering. Trying to get the right look and appearance.
Dragon-Panzer-3-1940_zpsaxogfyur.gif

Dragon-Track1_zpsqbelke5h.gif

Dragon-Panzer-3-on-trailer-2_zpswxcvahzm.gif

Dragon-Panzer-3-on-Famo-trailer-1_zpsd8of9czg.gif

Michael

Great build and the painting i just love! missed a lot of the build but now i'm back on track :)
Really hope you can come to SMC next year, would be great to meet up there :)
greetings Mats

Back