• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Looks excellent to my eye :blink

Test question . Why are the uniforms on the two rear guys different ? What is the significance ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Christian, the intention was to add variety to keep the viewer looking for more :v

Thanks guys

Michael

Thanks. Just not knowledgeable on uniforms.

Cheers, Christian B)

Good question Christian! I noticed the guys in back are in jumpsuits/coveralls. My guess is they are the ones who do the dirty work as there's no rank or insignias anywhere :hmmm Very impressive work Mike!! :drinks :drinks

Thanks guys, I appreciate your words.

Christian, I too do not have much knowledge on the uniform side either but if it looks good and I'm happy with the appearance, then happy days.

Michael

Project overview

The bonnet and front end is finally glued on.

Click on the images for sharper quality.

Michael

What a massive display this is (y) . It should really awe the on lookers.

Can't wait to see this completed Mike. Very impressive. (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

I think the guys have used-up all the superlatives so I'll simply say... That is outstanding.

Ian.

Thanks Guys,

After getting the Famo together I am finding that there is less intention to complete the build ,take a break for awhile.

I'm losing my Mojo to keep going.Something like a Fury Sherman is pulling me away from the Famo.

Michael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnP5iDKwuwk

My experience shows that a model put in the box is less likely to finish. Just sayin'...

:drinks

Rest assured Mike it's not in the box at the moment ,for the time being it's in the glass cabinet looking at me.

I'm currently checking colours on the Panzer 3 on what best will be used.

Contemplating between Tamiya paints and Humbrol /Revell enamel colours to paint the Panzer.

Currently ripped into a Opel Blitz Radio Van with resin and etch which I committed myself into for the Facebook ModelArt challenge.

This build will be split between the the Fury Sherman , the radio van ,Famo, Panzer 3.And yes this year will be a challenge. :v :dance :dance :frantic :frantic :good: :laugh:

Michael :drinks

Back