• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

So, what do you do for a living?

Well on Monday I'll be a salesman at Staples. Did a long 3.5hr two part interview today. Just very happy to have a job right now.
James

Nice James,best wishes at your new job

Today I will be working an ot shift trying to get people's heats repaired,also waiting for the seasons first snow storm

(y) James, i'm happy that you found something to do, so you don't spend to much time at the workbench!!! :rotf :drinks
Greetings Mats

Good on you, James! I'll be doing some storyboard work at home this weekend- and maybe next! This weekend's stuff will likely be seen by many on this board- but I can't reveal the secret- yet! :evil:

Good on you, James! I'll be doing some storyboard work at home this weekend- and maybe next! This weekend's stuff will likely be seen by many on this board- but I can't reveal the secret- yet! :evil:

sFun_hypnotize.gif
you will reveal your all of your deepest secrets
sBo_jump.gif

Congrats James! I just finished two jobs myself. One was a grueling cement-laying job where I had to manually haul 53 bags weighing 50lbs each of cement from my truck to the back yard of a house, then mix it all two to four bags at a time, and then lay it. I hurt in places I didn't even know I could hurt!

Next job was helping a friend refurbish his condo after his tenants moved out. We got done fast on that one. My help shortened the job by three to four days. Between all that, I managed to get a lot done on my armored train on Monday's Hobby Day. I was only just able to post the pics for that yesterday.

Two more jobs are waiting in the wings now. Hopefully I'll get them started on Tuesday.

This ain't funny at all Chuck! :vmad :vmad :vmad

1 day? Shoot... it has been 5 months... still I have caught up on all my TV shows, movies I never got to see and back issues of Boys Life and National Geographic...

Well I took the written test, oral interview, and have been notified I'm in the background stage of the process. It's kind of interesting in that I have been in law enforcement longer than the Detective doing the background has been alive.

I got a chuckle at his expense the other day during a brief phone conversation. He was giving me his standard "It's hard to get into law enforcement, we have strict hiring guidelines etc etc etc. Are you sure you want to continue in the proces......Oh My God, I just read the second page, sorry Sergeant, that wasn't meant for you."

Kinda made me smile.....

G

Back