• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Roman's Stug III B

Beautifull diorama Roman, the SuG is great love the weathering, the dust and mud! Job well done (y)

But the paintwork on the base done by your daughter I love the most! :woohoo:

Erik

tomwes wrote:
WOW!! Great looking StuG, great diorama (y)
Tom

Thanks, Tom. This is my first finished diorama :woohoo: ^)
Also it is the first time for 5 or more years when I liked result of work, and not just process :)

Thanks Erik.
I hope we will soon finish with the daughter a tiger from Zvezda :) While I worked on StuG, the daughter wished to help to make the daddy's tank, as a result we with her have agreed to make a tiger so wait for a photo :)

Roman wrote:
Thanks Erik.
I hope we will soon finish with the daughter a tiger from Zvezda :) While I worked on StuG, the daughter wished to help to make the daddy's tank, as a result we with her have agreed to make a tiger so wait for a photo :)

Hi Roman,

Looking forward to her Tiger!

Cheers Erik

Hiya Roman.

It is a really nice job. And it is especially nice because you had some help from someone so sweet (y) .

Gary B)

Back