• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RE.2005 Sagitario

What a great build ! I love the attention to detail you add and the paint is superb. One to be proud of mate :)

Nice work, Chris!! Glad to see you overcame the gremlins, did you chase them to Bob's house? :D

WOW - it looks perfect, the only thing which I corrected it's to repaint the antenna on a steel or black color. Beautiful model - congratulations! (y)

There you go then ! :drinks

Cannons_003b.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you James, Dave, Paddy, Bob, Mike, Dusan , Les and Hubert for the kind comments and taking an interest in this build :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Yo Chris: outstanding build, my friend!!! (y) That Sagitario looks ready to take off from some imaginary field, somewhere in Europe! :pilot

Maybe this plane was designed by Pininfarina, or perhaps Bertone :cheer: : one way or another, it's a very elegant and good looking aircraft. And what about that save of your's with the Fluid Retarder: spooky! :laugh: Although, as with Moon and Martin, I was thinking the finish was cool as it was...

In a nutshell: great job and very cool Thread! :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Hey Fernao ! Good to see you browsing on here :coolio

I guess we waited too long to ask Mr Pininfarina that question but it looks possible that he penned the design . Sure has that feel :pilot

I think that a lot of things we do were originally discovered by accident. I will use the retarder one for gloss finishes again. :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Back