• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer38(t) Ausf. B

That grey/brown paint scheme is cool Laura,i'll have to do one one of these days. (y)

I'm ready to see more :ro:
Tony lee

'shun james! the alteration of a model by doing a wash ... else than what others do, i leave the wash on and don't wipe away the excess paint - that gives a nice touch of a dirty and grimey panzer ...

Billy Briggs - Chew Tobacco Rag N°2

this is what we had before the wash:

markings2.jpg

and that after a wash with burnt umbra:

brownwashing1.jpg

brownwashing2.jpg

brownwashing3.jpg

brownwashing4.jpg

the decals received special attention with poking the brush on them at least two times after the general washing ... you notice the difference in appearance?

tomorrow will be black washing time!

:soldier

The Redneck Nation,my kind of people. :drinks

OH Yes yes yes Laura,don't stop please don't stop,she's a beauty little sister. (y)

Tony lee :ro:

ok - we started with this:

markings2.jpg

then had this appearance:
brownwashing1.jpg

brownwashing4.jpg

and after a black wash we now have this:

blackwashing1.jpg

blackwashing2.jpg

blackwashing3.jpg

desaster struck when i remounted the turret - the RO hatch lock snapped away into low orbit and i wasn't able to find it again ... so i butchered the according piece from my DML pz38 since i have a complete Griffon set for that kit anyway ... instead of continuing with dusting, i'll have to paint that part before finishing this kit! grmpf! (no music today - i'm too pissed!)

:soldier

Laura... why get so angry when you were able to fix it? A delay, sure, but the alternative of not having the Dragon piece or Griffon item would mean scratchbuilding it.

Regards,

I'm glad you were able to fix it. I messed something up last night that will cost me money. Still looks great Laura.

B)

GREAT looking model! (y)

Now if you would take a black&white picture of it,you will see that the brown paint almost isn't visible,
maybe that is why some people think;there was NO such paint-scheme. :)

Well done,Laura!

Greetings,Ron.

Beautiful work Laura , I agree with Ron , nice subtle camo and the dusting is perfect .
This is the best work I've seen of yours , ................... I can't even find the ladybug !!!

thanks dudes!

Now if you would take a black&white picture of it,you will see that the brown paint almost isn't visible, maybe that is why some people think;there was NO such paint-scheme. :)

just for you ron:

done1oldmovie.jpg

done2oldmovie.jpg

I can't even find the ladybug !!!

under the tracks! :D

You have me thinking seriously about getting one of these!

i would give my right arm to see your magic on one of those wonderful kits!

Back