• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Military Bulldozer X3

Military Bulldozer

That's ok James, I got another one on the way also. Mirror model one, just for the tracks but I'm going to go ahead and build the second one, knowing what I know from this one and see who looks better. Either way i'll have one good one and one that will be an old abandoned one in a field somewheres..:soldier

Well, there you go :good: You can use one dozer to bury the other :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Military Bulldozer

That's ok James, I got another one on the way also. Mirror model one, just for the tracks but I'm going to go ahead and build the second one, knowing what I know from this one and see who looks better. Either way i'll have one good one and one that will be an old abandoned one in a field somewheres..:soldier

Cheers, Christian B)

The one being buried, will the muffler be oval? :tomato

Military Bulldozer

Cheers, Christian B)

Doesn't matter it can be as bent and crumpled as you wish :rotf

Military Bulldozer

Cheers, Christian B)

Oh no Bobs become a muffler measurer :facepalm

Military Bulldozer

Just make sure you put the right amount of rivets in it too. :frantic

Military Bulldozer

Cheers, Christian B)

Oh no Bobs become a muffler measurer :facepalm

Whoda thunk!!! :eek:hmy: :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Military Bulldozer

Well...

I got another kit.

After I ordered the second kit Mirror Model replied to my email offering new set of tracks. I told them I already have another kit on the way but thanks for their offer.

So I sat down today to go do the new set of tracks, I couldn't resist. There are spots I'm not thrilled about on the first kit so I'm going for it again. That's right, started fresh with the new kit.

:soldier

Military Bulldozer X2

'You familiar with the phrase 'Glutton for Punishment' ???? :java

Ian.

Military Bulldozer X2

Sorry you are going in for round 2 there Bob, but I am watching well as I have the plain version of this as a tractor to build.

As the saying goes, "Git-er-dun!" (y)

Back