• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Me 110 D - JUST FINISHED !

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

My entry in this campaign will be a Me 110 D from Eduard Profipack Edition in the 1:72 scale...my choice will be a version that fought in the South Italian Theater, Sicily 1941..follow the usual start pictures...

See you soon!

Luiz.

Me 110 D

Great to have you along, Luiz. Looking forward to this one unfold.

Ian.

Me 110 D

Oh master Luiz...

I have this airplane in my stash, was going to build it sometime this year. Now I cannot - it will never measure up to yours!

Good luck, I am sure it will become another masterpiece.

Cheers

Alex

Me 110 D

:cheer:

I've been finding a growing interest in twin engine birds from WWII...it all started with a Mossie I plucked at the model show last year. I also ended up picking up a German twin I had never heard of before...but thought it looked pretty cool (Me-410A-1). I've also picked up an Expeditor II & a Pe-2 since then as well.

Looking forward to seeing this come together. :popcorn

Me 110 D

If that kit has as many parts as their 1/48 scale kits you're a brave man to attempt it in less than a month :salute

Me 110 D

Hi Luiz,

What is your opinion of Eduard kits?

Dear John.

As we all know, Eduard is a well-known manufacturer of a series of upgrades ... in addition to his own line of self-made models, Eduard uses several models from other manufacturers such as Minicraft Academy and Hasegawa and improves them with several resin and photoetched items.
In fact I really like Eduard's products.
Of the models of its own line of manufacture I emphasize in scale 1:72 the Focke Wulf 190 A and Spitfires. In the 1:48 scale, the best is the Mig 21 as well Spitfire series.
I consider Eduard a top manufacturer.

Best!

Luiz.

Me 110 D - The Cockpit...

Hi all!

Follow the cockpit job...note that the RLM 02 ( from Gunze ) applied, is almost of the color of the original plastic...

Regards!

Luiz.

Back