• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GWH SU27 Finished

That is looking really good Paddy!
3D-thumbs up.gif

She looks gorgeous. I really like this scheme. Hard work but the results are just amazing.
JAmes

Never a fan of PE but these ladders are pretty tricky because as soon as you make a ferw folds you no longer have anything flat to hold in the Gammett PE folder :)

_DSC6599.JPG

The PE$ ladders are by flightpath UK so the brass is thicker than the usual east European stuff which in this case is good. One day i will try soldering but for now these are held with super glue

I think i have said everything i can about the quality of this kit, the MRP paints and the Excellent Kit decals so here are the finished pictures

_DSC6604.JPG

_DSC6606_01.JPG

_DSC6607.JPG

_DSC6611_01.JPG

_DSC6612.JPG

_DSC6615_01.JPG

_DSC6618.JPG

_DSC6619.JPG

_DSC6622.JPG

_DSC6627.JPG

_DSC6629_01.JPG

_DSC6630.JPG

Questions welcome, would i recommend this model ??? You bet 100% :)

I always think PE lacks that 3D element as its always flat not round but it works for some applications like this

I remember the "Big Ed" set for the Wildcat years ago. Some pump type device in the wheel well was represented as a square box. :smack:

Back