• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M3 Lee

It's me again. Yep, been thinking on this and after seeing some of the parts that are included on the other various kits from Miniart I've changed my plans on this one.

This will not be Lullubelle! this will be one of the M3 from the "Carolina Maneuvers" using the kit markings. Instead of trying to adapt what I have to the mid version Lee that Lullubelle was, I've already ordered Miniart kit 35209. It has the external square air cleaners and duck bill tail pipes. I'll scavenge the grouser boxes off the Academy kit.

This one will be finished because I want to see where the pit falls are further down the line.

It's me again. Yep, been thinking on this and after seeing some of the parts that are included on the other various kits from Miniart I've changed my plans on this one.

This will not be Lullubelle! this will be one of the M3 from the "Carolina Maneuvers" using the kit markings. Instead of trying to adapt what I have to the mid version Lee that Lullubelle was, I've already ordered Miniart kit 35209. It has the external square air cleaners and duck bill tail pipes. I'll scavenge the grouser boxes off the Academy kit.

This one will be finished because I want to see where the pit falls are further down the line.
You know Miniart made Lulubelle? https://miniart-models.com/product/35274-m3-lee-mid-prod-sahara-w-crew/
1725148136136.jpeg

Yep James, I've checked the instructions in everyone of those kits. The Sahara version has no interior, zip. Miniart kit 35209 has full interior plus the correct airboxes. Doesn't have the figures but I have them minus Sgt Joe Gun.

@centaur567 Gary thanks for the sand, I'll surely use it. :mpup

Grousers! You must have proper grouser boxes!!:bigrin:
I didn't realize how many different M3 variants there were.
Yes the Grouser boxes...
You can see those boxes in a couple of the screen shots.
I popped off the Eduard supplied boxes but they are smaller than they should be, par for the course for ol' Ed.

BTW, if you look for 304512 on the page you linked Chris you'll see Lulubelle mentioned. The movie folks did cover up unit markings but they left the actual registration number.

Last edited:
Back