• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KA-GO by fine molds

I decided to lighten the color a bit since it needed a second coat anyway . It will be more obvious later after the flat coat.

KA-GO_comparison_001a.jpg

I spent a lot of time detailing the colors out on the rotor . Seems like the manufacturer could have supplied this detail at nearly no extra cost .

This is an exercise in insanity since it is so fragile.

KA-GO_comparison_002b.jpg

Don't ask why all blades are painted differently. I could not find the answer :idonno

As to the size of the KA-GO, here's something to compare it to. Neither fighter is very large .

KA-GO_comparison_003a.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Christian B)

I decided to lighten the color a bit since it needed a second coat anyway . It will be more obvious later after the flat coat.

KA-GO_comparison_001a.jpg

I spent a lot of time detailing the colors out on the rotor . Seems like the manufacturer could have supplied this detail at nearly no extra cost .

This is an exercise in insanity since it is so fragile.

KA-GO_comparison_002b.jpg

Don't ask why all blades are painted differently. I could not find the answer :idonno

As to the size of the KA-GO, here's something to compare it to. Neither fighter is very large .

KA-GO_comparison_003a.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Christian B)
Nice to see something so difrent beeing done Looks great so far Christian

Well Dave, pleasant surprise :cheer: I was starting to think you did not like me anymore B)

Anyhow, you know what they say " While the wife is away, the modeler gets to play ! "

Mixed up some beigish color ( since I don't have a good reference ) and sprayed away .

KA-GO_camo_001a.jpg

Anyhow, the paint was not very cooperative today. Must have overlooked something :hmmm

Hope to gloss it latter so that decals can be installed . Looks like I'm gonna have to be very creative there .

Thanks for looking . Cheers, Christian B)

Man that looks cool. Now you'll need to make a Pitcairn Autogyro to keep it company :evil: :D
James

Well Dave, pleasant surprise :cheer: I was starting to think you did not like me anymore B)
Not at all its my damn internet I have only been able to use an Cellphone dongle and that has limited bandwidth this last month and a half so I have not been able to look at all the builds like I used to This one is looking sweeeeeeeeeeet noy that I expected much less from you :D :popcorn

Not at all its my damn internet I have only been able to use an Cellphone dongle and that has limited bandwidth this last month and a half so I have not been able to look at all the builds like I used to This one is looking sweeeeeeeeeeet noy that I expected much less from you :D :popcorn

:rotf :rotf You would think that with at least resident one IT. guy your problems could be solved :facepalm

Well, yeah, there is always more to look at than I can handle and still build something.

Glad you like this one . Only one more shortcoming to overcome .

Cheers, Christian B)

Man that looks cool. Now you'll need to make a Pitcairn Autogyro to keep it company :evil: :D
James

Man, you actually made me look :smack . The only thing I could find is 1/48 scale or resin and no military application .
Neither makes me wild :frantic

However, I found this :

__57.JPG

This is as strange as the clog and it's carrying all this ordinance . Wonder if it was an unrealised Russian dream ? and how bad would it be to build ?

Going to a show in three weeks . Who knows, might find one that does not want to go back home with the owner :rotf

Anyhow, sort of resembles the Pitcairn :hmmm

Glad you like the KA-Go . been more fun than anticipated so far :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Back