• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KA-GO by fine molds

Thanks Ian . :D

Better reception than the model club . Basically got the deer in the headlight from around the room :blink

Oh well, can't account for taste :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Ian . :D

Better reception than the model club . Basically got the deer in the headlight from around the room :blink

Cheers, Christian B)

Was it because it wasn't shiny with a bunch of sponsor stickers on it? :tomato

Beautiful Chris. Of course I wouldnt expect anything less. But I think this is one of my favorites of all you've done. Maybe just the uniqueness.
James

Great job Christian (y) (y)

Thanks Garry . Been looking at pictures of this one for a while . Finally found one at a bargain price in Marietta ,

Could not say no to a couple of kits. The other was an even better find and better bargain but I'm gonna let that one sit in the dark for now :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Beautiful Chris. Of course I wouldnt expect anything less. But I think this is one of my favorites of all you've done. Maybe just the uniqueness.
James

That it is James

Have you seen what I posted for a possible companion build ?

Cheers, Christian B)

That turned out just great! (y)

Excellent choice in subject matter too...you don't see these aircraft very often.

Matrixone

That turned out just great! (y)

Excellent choice in subject matter too...you don't see these aircraft very often.

Matrixone

Thanks matrix . Luck of the draw on the choice . Funny how an 20/30 $ model can find favor for 8/12 $ :facepalm

Been curious about these for a long time :v

Cheers, Christian B)

Cheers, Christian B)

Well, your first mistake was not painting it with a Walmart $1 rattle can, that would have grabbed their attention.

:rotf :rotf

Looks really great. (y)

Hello Christian,

I'm a little late but I'm impressed as always with your build (y) (y) (y)

Very odd little bird and you nailed it!!!

Randy

Very glad you like it Randy . That's why I take pictures . Just in case someone is late to the party :soldier .

Well, to be honest , it helps my memory tremendously also :eek:ldguy

Cheers, Christian B)

Back