• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju-87G w/ extras

Gaahhhh nevermind, that's still Rudel's plane. That's the markings Hasegawa provides. Thanks again though Saul.

Also thanks to you guys for following this and encouraging me, because I really need it at this point! Hahaha.

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=&product_type_id=2677&code=&scale_id=955&keyword_search=Stuka&setPerPage=25&save_search_name=&save_search=

Printscale might do something for a G ?

Gaahhhh nevermind, that's still Rudel's plane. That's the markings Hasegawa provides. Thanks again though Saul.

Adam, I went over all the pages and did not see anywhere that you wanted another aircraft other than Rudel's... I thought perhaps you wanted better quality than the kit decals.

Superscale makes them but I only found a set which, at $18USD, is quite expensive!

One note, these are G-1 variants with shorter wingspans.

The vendor is trustworthy though and I have ordered from him.

Regards,

Oh you're right Saul I didn't mention it anywhere. I've been talking about it so much with Phil and Tim I was just acting like everyone knew. I really appreciate your help. I think I am going to try making my own masks for this one. If that doesn't work out I can always do a random whiffer.

Progress comes slowly.

The eduard canopy masks made this job a breeze:

stuka33-1.jpg

Here you can see the landing gear installed. If you ever think about buying these quickboost unspatted gear.... don't. You get two of the same side instead of one right and one left. I had to saw them apart and use the kit pieces to get this to work. Not a big deal but I paid money not to have to do this....

stuka34.jpg

Also I didn't know stukas had shiny rims. I'm still trying to figure out where to put the PE subwoofer as well. ;)

stuka35.jpg

And now it's ready for paint:

stuka36.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

I seriously hope the reason we haven't heard from you in the last few days is becuase you are busy laying down some paint or Jeffs dog will be by for a visit :snoopy

Back