• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju-87G w/ extras

Well my question is what the heck? It's almost like the lights and darks are reversed. The colors are still wrong though. Guess it doesn't matter because it's all gonna get covered in white.....

stuka37.jpg

stuka39.jpg

stuka40.jpg

Hoody dooo. Whatever. onwards an upwards...... :soldier

Hey Adam I know the Germans did some reverse painting and the word experimental has been used to describe some of their paint jobs.....But if you don't like none of the above, white wash will make most things go away. I like German paint jobs. Hard to mess them up :snoopy

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys... Well here it is..... now for the weathering.... Man what a pain in the butt!!! :zen

stuka42.jpg

stuka43.jpg

stuka41.jpg

stuka44.jpg

What you all think?

I think I see an image without horizontal tail planes then it is there... in other words, I'm seeing things!

Oh, you meant the very nice winter wash?

Regards,

Well.... finally some progress!

Cannon pods are completed. I won't even go into how much of a b**** these turned out to be but suffice to say if you are building this just do yourself a favor and use the damn kit pods!

Stuka44-1.jpg

After everything was flat coated I removed the eduard masks and had zero bleeding!

Stuka45.jpg

Here I installed the gun sights.

Stuka46.jpg

Here are the cannon pods finally attached.

Stuka47.jpg

Machine gun and ammo belts installed.

Stuka48.jpg

Nother pic of the underside.

Stuka50.jpg

And the prop is done.

Stuka51.jpg

Adam great detail on cannon pods and cockpit!! Hmmm Thunderstreak in the background (Hellenic Air Force)? :dude

:popcorn

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Thanks guys.

Well I am finally done. I went back and looked and I started this build on September 19th! This was a difficult build for me as you may have gathered. The combination of resin and PE replacing the kit parts complicated things to no end for me. I must say though that this Hasegawa kit is a jewel. It is just really nice. The list of aftermarket items used on this are as follows:

Quickboost resin unspatted gear and wheels
Quickboost resin exhaust
Aries resin cannon pods
Vector resin MG81Z
Master Models brass 37mm cannon barrels
Eduard Big Ed photo etch set

A special thanks to my buddy Phil. We have helped each other out and cried on each others shoulders through this build as he just happened to be building the same thing with the same aftermarket at the same time.

Stuka73.jpg

Stuka72.jpg

Stuka71.jpg

Stuka70.jpg

Stuka74.jpg

Stuka69.jpg

Stuka68.jpg

Stuka67.jpg

Stuka65.jpg

Stuka63.jpg

Stuka62.jpg

Stuka61.jpg

Stuka60.jpg

Stuka58.jpg

Stuka55.jpg

Stuka57.jpg

Stuka56.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments are welcome as always. Done! :drinks

Hi Adam. I did not notice any sweat on your brows . Hmm, might have been because of the goggles :unsure: . Love the add on items. really makes an already nice kit come yo life.

Love those winter paint jobs.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys.

Well I am finally done. I went back and looked and I started this build on September 19th! This was a difficult build for me as you may have gathered. The combination of resin and PE replacing the kit parts complicated things to no end for me. I must say though that this Hasegawa kit is a jewel. It is just really nice. The list of aftermarket items used on this are as follows:

Quickboost resin unspatted gear and wheels
Quickboost resin exhaust
Aries resin cannon pods
Vector resin MG81Z
Master Models brass 37mm cannon barrels
Eduard Big Ed photo etch set

A special thanks to my buddy Phil. We have helped each other out and cried on each others shoulders through this build as he just happened to be building the same thing with the same aftermarket at the same time.

Stuka73.jpg

Stuka72.jpg

Stuka71.jpg

Stuka70.jpg

Stuka74.jpg

Stuka69.jpg

Stuka68.jpg

Stuka67.jpg

Stuka65.jpg

Stuka63.jpg

Stuka62.jpg

Stuka61.jpg