• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Information about the Barrel carriage for the 21cm

Bagge

Need any help i can get, collecting information and pics of the german Barrel carriage (rohrwagen) that was used to transport the gunbarrel of the 21cm Mörser 18.
I have collected a bunch of photos but i still need some good side view and top/bottom ones to see more details, but anything you can find is of great help when i start scratchbuilding this :frantic

Here is a photo of it so you can see what it is I'm searching.

h26f710d.jpg

Photo for discussion purpose only

Thanks
//Mats

Wish I had something for ya Mats, I'm sure someone will be along with more than enough info.

Thanks guys yeah I know it's not much info and pics around for this, wish I had one closer to here in a museum, one at the Aberdeen proving ground and another in Ukraine :facepalm
The dream would be to find a drawing or something that you could easilytake measurements from, Photos are difficult if they are a little at an angle the measures are different
//Mats

Pictures can be trick for sure, especially one like the above, looks like someone did some sort of lean to the right on it.

(y)
There was a couple there i didn't see before :) Big thanks :drinks

Would be great to find a pic taken straight from one side so i can calculate the length of the frame :hmmm

//Mats

Back