• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Birthday, Poppy!!!

Again, thanks to everybody!

What could be better on a birthday than to go to your favorite pizzeria. My favorite is Steffanina's. A small chain founded by a friend of mine, Steffanina who immigrated from Sicily, to the St. Louis area. They serve it St. Louis style with a cracker thin crust and this marvelous smokey cheese. Awesome!

Oh yeah, it was windy as hell today! :yipee

And, of course, the pizza!

Life is good!!!!

Bob

Happy birthday Bob!! Here's to many more! :drinks

Thanks Jeeves, I haven't heard from you in awhile!

Bob

Been knocking a few builds about here and there...but the end of the school year gets crazy with catching kids up on missing labs and getting them ready for the big test-- once vacation starts up in mid to late June I'll be more involved ;)

That pizza looks fabulous-- the smoky cheese has me intrigued.

Happy B-Day Uncle Bob !!!!!!!

Remember we may be as old as dirt , ........... but we ain't in it yet !!!!!!

I hope you had enough pizza ..... I miss our joint ... yours looks like it ... it was on FM rd. 1564 ...... Named 1564 Pizza ..... the phone number last 4 were 1564 ..... and I could eat three of my Four ..... the Cost was $15.64 and you got a smaller 1 topping free ...... I really hope you had a good one Bob ..... us :eek:ldguy 's need to reclaim our youth !!! :eek:ldguy

Happy Birthday from Down Under mate and the many more to come :drinks :drinks :drinks

Your pizza inspired me to think about a pizza model, 1/1 scale, imagine that. Stuff could be sprinkled on it so it would smell like the real thing. The reaction to that, priceless :rotf

I hope that the mouth watering pizza came with a proper liquid companion, a Pinot Noir or Chianti, to keep it patriotically italian :D

Salute :drinks

Laurence

Back