• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How I got sidetracked to major "Honey do" projects!

Nice information. Yeah, that would have been cool if you had gotten that car. LOL!

As for the idiotic things done as a young man; those memories are the ones that give the widest smiles and the most hearty laughs when told to others!

Nice information. Yeah, that would have been cool if you had gotten that car. LOL!

As for the idiotic things done as a young man; those memories are the ones that give the widest smiles and the most hearty laughs when told to others!
So true Mark, so true!

I have no idea what you all are taking about. I never made poor choices as a young man, unless you count jumping out of airplanes...

I have no idea what you all are taking about. I never made poor choices as a young man, unless you count jumping out of airplanes...
Well, let's see? Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? Yeah, that counts! :)

Airborne all the way, eh Barney? 82nd or 101st?

Well, let's see? Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? Yeah, that counts! :)

Airborne all the way, eh Barney? 82nd or 101st?
I jumped with the USAF. Same stories, different uniforms.

When I was in Logistic OBC for the Army Guard I DARED to wear some of my USAF ribbons and qualification badges. I was told that Army Officers do not wear ribbons or qual badges from other services. Then they talked about Stolen Valor and my jump wings (Senior) . I had to show them my USAF personnel file. I hate admin types and REMFs.

I jumped with the USAF. Same stories, different uniforms.

When I was in Logistic OBC for the Army Guard I DARED to wear some of my USAF ribbons and qualification badges. I was told that Army Officers do not wear ribbons or qual badges from other services. Then they talked about Stolen Valor and my jump wings (Senior) . I had to show them my USAF personnel file. I hate admin types and REMFs.
I hear ya Buddy!

I was in the regular Army and the Naval Reserve. I wore my army ribbons on my navy uniform!

Admin types do suck!!!~! :)

Working feverishly on the museum now. I have this character flaw. I always underestimate the amount of work in projects! It never fails!

Bob

That happens to me too, especially when 1:1 scale building, lol.

Working feverishly on the museum now. I have this character flaw. I always underestimate the amount of work in projects! It never fails!

Bob

That happens to me too, especially when 1:1 scale building, lol.
Yes. especially in 1 to 1 scale. As usual, this is taking a lot more time than I calculated!

It is a sickening flaw, I thought a quick job is now trudging slowly. I'm replacing a toilet myself only to find the cause of the 'issue with tissue'

:sick::poop:

All this, after hauling a new 103-pound (47kg for you metric types) toilet up to the second level! A one-hour job is three so far!

LOL, I know... TMI. This is not the information overload you expect from me!
:devil:

Regards,

It is a sickening flaw, I thought a quick job is now trudging slowly. I'm replacing a toilet myself only to find the cause of the 'issue with tissue'

All this, after hauling a new 103-pound (47kg for you metric types) toilet up to the second level! A one-hour job is three so far!

Regards,
Hmmmmm, Saul,

That is too much information. I was having lunch! :)

Let's see? A hundred three pound toilet? Is it a brick outhouse? :)

Good luck on the project however!

Bob

Regards,
I can hear it now all the profane comments in multi-language profaneness.
3D-Smile rocking.gif

It must be one of those new concrete and steel jobs!:bm:
Well, the funny thing is that it may be heading back to the store unopened. I fixed the issue and that overpriced (now I know why it is called a) throne, wasn't going to work any better. To top things off, the brass (I thought it was first iron, then when sanded, copper) drain pipe developed a crack. Repaired now as well. Aching back from the weight lifting, aching neck from look up into the ceiling for pipe repair, and aching wallet. :D

Regards,

Back