• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Birthday, Poppy!!!

NyteScrybe

hba3d246.jpg

:geek :yipee :frantic :bat :mpup

Happy, happy Birthday 74 to my dad...The Poppinator...or in the correct accent, Ze Poppinatah...Bob Letterman!

Have a wonderful day, Poppy! I'll be seeing you this weekend!

I love you! :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love

He's probably at the workbench now.

Happy Birthday Dad!!

:yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :drinks :good:

hba3d246.jpg

:geek :yipee :frantic :bat :mpup

Happy, happy Birthday 74 to my dad...The Poppinator...or in the correct accent, Ze Poppinatah...Bob Letterman!

Have a wonderful day, Poppy! I'll be seeing you this weekend!

I love you! :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love

Thanks Sweetheart, see ya soon!

That photo is only about 72 years old! :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy :eek:ldguy

Pop

Ahh yes. I remember the first time my birthday was posted here. It was 2006 and I was a mere child. Only 65. Ahh, to be that young again! Sigh. A shame that youth has to be wasted on the young!

Thanks Terry, Chuck, Bob. Jr., Swordsman, Luiz, Dave, James, Ed, Adam and Heaven's Eagle.

Bob

Ahh yes. I remember the first time my birthday was posted here. It was 2006 and I was a mere child. Only 65. Ahh, to be that young again! Sigh. A shame that youth has to be wasted on the young!

Thanks Terry, Chuck, Bob. Jr., Swordsman, Luiz, Dave, James, Ed, Adam and Heaven's Eagle.

Bob

I bet you had "Chocomalte Cake" that time too or however "she" used to say it.

:rotf

Bob

I bet you had "Chocomalte Cake" that time too or however "she" used to say it.

:rotf

I can't remember that either Terry, but, yes, you're right! :yipee

Back