• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

I'll be there.
Chris thanks for taking the lead on this. :notworthy :tens:
I miss my People. Vacation travel was put on the back burner by a HUGE-O Boomer storm and hail that riddled our roof.
My part of the Great Submarine Sleep-over is on hold as well.

Chris you have roof problems and I am having floor problems. It's a good thing I live alone. I am content with the cramped mess. A War Dept would be screeching and nagging. All I have to do till the floor stuff is done is keep occupied which for me is easy peasy.

Well, I'll have someone over that day; otherwise I'd be tuning in a bit late. I've never used the Google Meet before so that might take some time for me to figure out.

Yep, we all did. Google put the kabash on us.

It was fun while it lasted! Maybe next time I'll be back to building something.

I thought Google Meet was free. It is if you only talk for an hour! That don't sound like us, do it?!
I figger to sponsor another Meet next month, and next time it won't time out without any fanfare!
Thanks to Nathan Stevens, Paul, Bob, John and Kevin for dropping in!

The most "Quotable Quote" for this meeting came from John Eaton. "I figured out the secret to painting figures. Ship them off to Joe Hudson." I about choked on my beverage!
The google meet invites come from google via email. If you share your email with me, we can make it much easier to join the model merriment!

Back