• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

Tuesdays are terrible for me... other than that I can be available and would be happy to join in.

I have used Meet and Zoom in the classroom and hate each one equally.

meet.google.com/bgj-dmja-xfi
Thursday, 15 July at 6:30 CST. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
This is the trial run, so we'll have to see how it works. :bm:
Some of you with gmail will receive notifications. Mebbe? :hmm:

I'll read up on Google Meet to figger out how to allow people without gmail addy's in.

I will be there if possible but there some real factors I can’t mention publicly that may prevent it

I WANT to, but best I can offer is a “definite maybe”

Well I'd like to join, but because of the 7 hours between CST an me it will be difficult

I will be there, unless I run into trouble getting the google meet to work. Have not used it before so it will be a wait and see.

this has nothing to do with the upcoming meeting...but I need the instructions to Glencoe Models 1/48 "Covered Wagon".

It was also released by Life-Like, Adams, ITC under "Westward HO Pioneer Wagon".

The kit came with 1/72 Retriever Rocket instructions.

A pdf would be fantastic if someone is tech savy.

I've looked every where on the internet and can't find BOO!

Thanks

Dave Bettis

this has nothing to do with the upcoming meeting...but I need the instructions to Glencoe Models 1/48 "Covered Wagon".

It was also released by Life-Like, Adams, ITC under "Westward HO Pioneer Wagon".

The kit came with 1/72 Retriever Rocket instructions.

A pdf would be fantastic if someone is tech savy.

I've looked every where on the internet and can't find BOO!

Thanks

Dave Bettis
I think you could make it work with the rocket instructions if the scales were the same... :lol: :dude:

I'll be sure to ask on the call Thursday.

If google is difficult I can set it up with Zoom.
I'm comfier with the Zoom platform, but Meet is free. I think I can effectively host such a thing. :bm:
Dates and times are NOT carved in stone. I would personally enjoy the shit out of including our Brothers from UK and Denmark and ever'place!

Are shirts and shoes required? Funny Robbie!
I don't plan to wear any shoes. :lol:
I understand not all of us are ripped like Kenny Chesney.

Back