• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

• Total voters
I'm good for a weekend meet on Zoom. Unfortunately, these next two weekends I'll be busy outside with other events so this month is a bust for me. I do hope we can do this in March on the first or third Saturday so I can join.

This Sunday 12:30 CST

I hope I did it properly. I've been paying the Google Office $$ since 2020.

That rocks. I won't be able to make it, my wife is off that day and we spend the day getting things done. Besides, I'm not sure I have Goggle meets; but I'll have to explore that possibility later. Enjoy!

Google Meets is just a web based thing, all you have to do is click that link. There's no install.

Excellent! I'll remember that when we have our next one; hopefully on a Friday or Saturday. Thank you for letting me know Bob, sometimes these computer thingies can be so intimidating sometimes.

Just a reminder to you all. 3pm Eastern Standard time we're meeting up.
I seem to remember being able to create an event in this website but I sure can't find it now. Maybe it was the old system.

aargh! SWMBO dragged me to "help" take measurements for interior decoration of our trailer.

I got to write things down.

OK, I am seeing all kinds of times and days here.
Rhino Says Sunday, Feb 11 at 12:30 pm Central Standard time and since he will be hosting that is the base time. Eastern ( @moon puppy )( @Greg Kimsey )( @Sharkmouth )will be 13:30. ( @sharkman ) will be at 15:00 or 3:00pm. England ( @paddy ) should be 6:30 pm or 18:30, California ( @jeaton01 ) will be 10:30am, Australia, Sydney ( @White_Wolf ) Laurence will be 4:30am Monday morning.
I know there are more folks and if you want a time chime in and say hi or here is a decent time Zone map for reference.

World Time Zones 2.png

It is a really high res map so download it if you need to and open on your computer to see more detail.

Last edited:
Back