• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

• Total voters
I need to get a repeater or what ever the wifi equivalent is, as my connection back in the back is only so-so. Enjoyed the chat and made me get the Stuka radios mounted. Cockpit is getting closer to being done on that beast and with that the finish line is a lot closer.

I use the Asus AiMesh system Paul. Little investment but I got wifi in every room and it makes it out to the shed, I have another node in the shed itself.

I wouldn't mind once a month, but if it's held on the fourth Saturday, I can almost guarantee being able to log in. My second Saturday's are full, a lot of times my third Saturdays are booked too. Sunday is my wife's day off, so I'm at here mercy which means no time to Zoom or chat.

I am usually good about any time I am not at work. Was working on a wall clock I bought last November and had gotten it running though it was being rather picky. Thus was a little late to the meet.

My weekend schedule varies according the the loving duties of being a Grampa and Great Grampa. There isn't much in this Life that takes priority over that. During winter months, weather figures into these decisions as well. I will schedule these Meets monthly. Anyone that wants to attend is welcome.

Life happens. It happens all the time, so if your schedule doesn't jive with the meet, nobody will be too disappointed.
We WILL talk about you in your absence. We will NOT divulge what was said (unless an appropriate private PayPal payment is received.)

Now, Google Meets can be done by ANYONE. It is obviously not rocket science if I can do it. Post your own Meet if your schedule doesn't align.
It will still be fun!

Bob, Thanks for helping me re-boot my camera!

Back