• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Dicker Max WIP

are you guys talking about laz (larry bates) or lazdos (lawrence quah) now?

lazdos, the walking encyclopedia is registered to here, he's mighty ninja! i last had mail exchange with him last winter ... i hope that he will return to active modelling soon!

same with larry ... i wonder if his panther is finished in the meantime!

but back to the 'dicker max' ... you know that you do an awesome job tony, do you? keep going with your wonderful job!

We're talking about Quah of Hong Kong and Bates vanished too now that you mentioned it.:eek:hmy:

Like you Laura I guess it's just never good enough for us huh. We see things others don't and in our minds we know we can do better.:hmmm

Thanks for coming by Laura
Tony Lee:)

Hey Ya'll
I was going to take the day off to watch the Super Bowl but found out it wouldn't start till late afternoon so to kill some time I decided to work on the gun. The gun was pretty easy but the sight was a bear or would've been a bear if Lawrence Quah aka Mighty Ninja hadn't posted some photos on another site.

If you're planning to build this kit these shot are most valuable. I'm going to re-post them here because it's been a few years since Larry built his kit.
P1018004copy.jpg

P1018001copy.jpg

P1018002copy.jpg

P1018201copy.jpg

And here's mine Thanks to Lawrence Quah
100_0835.jpg

Enjoy my friends
Tony lee:)

Hi
Since I took the day off I just did some piddling around. Added a few small parts and dry fitted some others.
100_0838.jpg

I drilled the scissor scope bracket and shaft just to see if I could do it. This allows the scope to be swung around out of the way when needed.
100_0836.jpg

100_0837.jpg

Dang camera shows up everything.:angry:
Thanks for lookin

Tony,

Thanks for posting the pictures of the gun-sight assembly. I'm not sure what the problem is because mine's still in the box, but I will print this out and put it with the instructions.

Good work. Keep it up.

Bill

Just to see if you could do it?? Get out of town! You know you can do it and it looks great!

Your Welcome Bill,best thing you ever did for yourself.;)

Pup, sometimes you throw caution to the wind. Never tried to drill a straight hole through three pieces without a drill press but I had a backup plan,"GLUE".:laugh:

And Thanks

Yeah "T" and today it's got working suspension and wheels.
100_0842.jpg

Now i've got to decide which wheel caps to use,early,late or mix and match.:idonno
Thanks for the good words folks

As always, it is fun to check up on you Tony:) :) The seats are really coool! Nice job on the sight(y)

What did you think of the game?

Randy

Thanks Randy. The game, I thought there for awhile it was going to be a lost cause for the Steelers but they came back and I thought they would at least tie it up but they ran out of time.
I really enjoyed seeing two of the old days teams go at it again and I didn't care who won just so it was close.(y)

Daytona 500 coming up:woohoo:

Back