• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Maddog Manufacturing Open in 2021

Glad to see you working on resin too! ;) I hope to see some more resin kits and updates in use!

Regards,

Thank you Bob! I'm trying to keep it humming. Hobby Days sure do help tremendously!

Thank you Saul! I have worked with resin before; I have three complete resin models in my completed collection, and I've done at least one other model with resin parts that others have given me. I don't like doing resin because most times I screw it up and cut myself deeply with an Exacto blade when I try to fix it. This Rarden turret was simple enough, and gave me the solution to the question: "What do I do with this extra FV-432?"

Thank you EJ. It feels great to be back in the saddle.

John, I'm sorry to tire you out. Thank you for checking this out.

Frank, thank you! I'm glad to see your post. Hopefully I can keep this mojo burning this much through the new year!

Back