• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Dicker Max WIP

"I still don't know how you build so neat and tidy!!"

Be frugal and hold your tongue just so between your teeth and cheek.:lol:

Thank you so much Randy:kiss:
Tony lee :)

Ooooops I forgot the Pup,Thanks

Oh brother am I gettin good at this PE.:D
Out of twelve tool clamps I only put two of those horse shoe handles into orbit. Didn't even have to look for them because they give you extras.(y)

Never fear i'll find them while looking for something else that goes flying later.:lol:

Think i'll just celebrate with a glass of prune juice.:eek:hyeah
Tony lee :)

Left fender goodies:
100_0907.jpg

Those holes in the fender will be filled. Speaking of holes,those two in the casement wall are where the shovel is mounted,it's done too.:D
That's also the first time i've seen the tool clamp handles turned to the inside.

Sure glad i'm done with that little job.:gogo
Tony lee:)

Really hard to stay at the bench with all the news coming out of Japan.:eek:hmy::(
I did manage to get the gun tube cradle options along with the radio mounting frame ready to install when the time comes.
100_0912.jpg

See Ya Later

I try to be as neat at building as I can. I figure it makes my finish job look better than it really is.:idonno

Thanks for the compliments guys

Oh Man! that looks great!

Hey, I got a tip, played around the other day with the cordless dremel and a sowing needle chucked up. I ran a length of that Silver beading wire in the eye of the needle and doubled up the wire, clamped it on the open end and turned the dremel on slow. Made a great looking braided wire.

I'll take some pictures of this later on.

Back