• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARII Ki-44 Tojo

scorpr2

This is the 1/48 scale ARII Ki-44 Tojo kit. I built it straight oob, it was a nice build. The decals were not my first choice but I think they look good. I found a pic of the camo in an old ref. book and thought I'd try it. I hope you like it!
models12-12025_zps93f1db30.jpg
models12-12013_zps7da2c0c4.jpg
models12-12007_zpsa56b5221.jpg
models12-12010_zps27199343.jpg

Thanks for the kind words! Nerdling, there was not a lot of detail in the cockpit. But I think it turned out good.

Very nice build! I like the colour, very different. I could picture this plane taking off from some little dirt run way on a tropical island

Thanks everyone! I mixed the paint with extra thinner and white paint. As for the wash, I mixed up some water colors and brushed it on. Then used a sponge to wipe off the excess. I am very happy with the results. :snoopy William

Back