• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Hope Gone!

Re: To The Bitter End!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I555U5wGns&feature=related

Rock It Girl Rock it !!! Lookin' Very Good !!!

:ro: (y)

ERIK

what a dark wash and some fading does to basepaint! it's amazing!

the two wet looking spots on the front and the engine deck are ... well ... wet!

some more fading, some touch ups and finishing the tools, a bit of dusting then kitty's done and i can move on to the figures i planned for kitty!

Tears For Fears - Mad World

washfading1.jpg

washfading3.jpg

washfading5.jpg

washfading4.jpg

g060.gif

That looks too cool. We should get you doing a sbs on washes. I know I'm not very good with them. Awesome work Laura. (y) (y) (y)
James

Hey,good to see some action in this campaign !! Real nice job with weathering,and I love the figures

Hey Laura,

The wash looks great, the figures look really natural. Perfect! Alles ist Gut!! Ja? Ausgezeichnet!!!!!(y) (y) (y)

Ottimo!!:notworthy :notworthy

Hang in there kid!

Bob

:woohoo: WOW! It was the first time I went through this - great stuff you are doing here. It makes me wanting to do a dio ... well may be one day :)

Rudi is going to get jealous of all the attention you're giving this big cat!

Wonderful work Laura, you're adding more and more depth to the scheme each time.

more than two months after abandoning this project! :blink

well ... i spent the last two weeks painting figures - the tankmen only! like stated earlier i won't finish the planned diorama since i'm absolutely unsatisfied with the outcome so far and will return to that one some time in the future when i have the nerves and necessary equipment for what i have in mind!

the figures are ... mellowyellow ... i know i can do better but for better results i should paint figures more often than every six months ... i promise to change that!

almost forgot ... since those figs are all ss figures and i don't do ss out of principle and had forgotten to remove the cuff titles, we now have three battle hardened afrika korps veterans (four! but the fourth isn't wearing his regular uniform!)

i want to thank everybody who commented, it helped me a lot in keeping the drive and keep up the will to finish this build!
g050.gif

Feindflug - Kahle Bedrohung

all4.jpg

done4.jpg

done1~0.jpg

done2~0.jpg

done3~0.jpg

(oh - how i love this figure! i wish i had more than the two i have in my stash ... correction ... one left in the stash!)

Back